Piula Cave Pool
Come for a cool dip in this enchanting underwater cave! There is a little chapel at the top of the cave mouth where you can enter 2 blue-green freshwater caves. The water has plenty of fish but fishing is prohibited. If you’re brave you can swim between the 2 caves via a 3-meter underwater passage that can be hard to locate in the darkness (bring a waterproof torch!).
Some rules provided by Samoa Tourism:
- Do not walk across the cricket field. Follow the main road.
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted.
- All visitors must pay the entrance fee.
- Secure your belongings. The college is not responsible for lost items.
- Nudity is strictly forbidden.
- Swimwear is allowed only in the pool area.
- No fishing in the pool or conservation area.
- No diving or jumping into the pool.
- Note there are no lifeguards on site.
- Place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Do not feed the fish.
Highlights: Build up your courage and swim into the cave for a great adrenaline rush!
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Location: Along Main East Coast Road, 45mins from Apia (next to the Piula Theological College).